Thursday 16 June 2011

iCan't Internet

iCan't Internet


Kubuntu: KPackageKit cannot get exclusive lock

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 12:18 AM PDT

Just a small solution for an annoying errormessage I kept getting on my Kubuntu machine. When trying to install some new software, KPackageKit kept giving me the error "Cannot get the exclusive lock...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]


Twitter’s New Photo Sharing Feature allows you to share your pics on twitter.

Posted: 15 Jun 2011 11:37 PM PDT

Whether you are a web design company or a small business; it is highly unlikely that you have not heard of Twitter. Twitter is a free to use micro-blogging service and is one of the most successful...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]