Thursday 24 November 2011

iCan't Internet

iCan't Internet


Common SEO Mistakes That You Must Avoid

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 07:27 PM PST

Do you know that some of the SEO techniques are not useful for your website? You might have been using a number of these for quite some time already. However, you should know that some SEO techniques...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]


Where Can You Get Ice Cream Sandwich On a Samsung Galaxy?

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 12:25 PM PST

Find out how to get the latest OS for your Samsung Galaxy   The latest Android creation from Google has been out for a few days, but many smartphones still have not updated their software. Ice...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]


Mac OS X Lion: Show hidden files in finder

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 01:07 AM PST

I love my Mac’s, really, I do! And I love  Mac OS X Lion, really! But I’m not the type of computer user that needs to be protected from himself. So no need to hide files in Finder from...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]